Saturday, October 07, 2006

And So It Begins


I have decided to create a blog specifically to address current issues as a queer person of the Christian faith. I identify as a liberal, lesbian, bi-gender (biologically female), Christian and I live in the United States.

I was raised Roman Catholic and became Pentecostal in my teens. Currently I am attending Chicago Theological Seminary as a Master of Divinity student and am planning on becoming an ordained United Church of Christ pastor. My theology is constantly being re-constructed due to my belief that there is a Truth, but that this Truth is too vast and incomprehensible and fluid to be truly attained.

Welcome to my blog and welcome to my world.

AnnMarie Kneebone

1 comment:

Rob Leveridge said...

Hey kiddo, It's good to read your stuff. You always speak from the heart, which is not something that is true of most people who dare to tackle the issues you do. People are willing to be cranky and judgmental, but not spiritually-driven and authentic. Keep it up and peace be with you!

Rob Leveridge