Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alexandra Billings in Chicago!!! May 18th

Here's a test.
1. Who is one of my all-time favorite performers?
Answer - Alexandra Billings
2. Who is one of my all-time favorite bloggers?
Answer - Alexandra Billings
3. Who is going to be in Chicago May 18th?
Answer - (no, i don't think you all are idiots. yes, i did answer this in the subject line of this post. for pete's sake answer the damn question...) Alexandra Billings!
4. Who am I going to see (God willing and the creek don't rise) Sunday at 9pm, May 18th?
Answer - (say it together please) Alexandra Billings AND Honey West. (See how tricky I am? I added Honey without indicating. You gotta watch me all the time.)

Where, you ask?
@ 3160
3160 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL
http://www.chicago3160.com/

Alexandra and Honey

So hey there folks in Chicago ... wanna meet me at @3160 for a late-night Sunday experience? I mean, really, these women are amazing!!

I've taken the night off preaching because of the rest of my weekend festivities, though I'll still possibly attend church and then head to the gig.

Two of my favorite things in one night - Praising God and then applauding for Alex and Honey.

2 comments:

kneebone said...

wait - who? :p

AnnMarie Kneebone said...

Hi there. Are you related to Mike Kneebone? I don't know Mike, and am not related to him, but we've emailed once or twice.